Dec 16, 2011

Christmas Kindness: Days 12-16

Day 12: We left a Christmas card and bag of Hershey's Kisses for our mail delivery person.

Day 13: I ordered magazine subscriptions for a couple of sweet friends!

Day 14: We sent Christmas cards to strangers.

Day 15: We bought lunch for the person in line behind us at Burger King.

Day 16: We left $1 bills in random places in the grocery store.  This was a really fun one!  The dollar is in the top left of the photo below.  I was trying to be quick so it's not the best picture.  We had a good time loitering in the aisles looking for fun places to hide money.  

No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub