Jan 2, 2009

At the pond

I'm not feeling bloggy but did want to post some pictures from our trip to the pond on Wednesday. Nola's feet are easily irritated so she had her booties in tow and she actually tolerated them just as well as when she'd worn them in the past (after her dew claw surgery). She's such a good girl.


We trampled through the forest like we were on a wild goose chase. At least it felt that way to me. I had my camera but we didn't take many pictures because there were too many thorny things and sticks in our path. Actually, we were making our own path so when I tell ya we were playing in the woods, I really mean it. I felt like a 12-year old again playing in the backyard. It was all kinds of fun.



No comments:

"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it, but I'm afraid God would ask me the same question."
-Anonymous
You don't change the world by trying to change the world; you change the world by changing yourself.
-Gerry Straub